Professional translation services
Top-quality professional translations into Italian
With a network of more than 100 experienced, professional and specialised native speaker translators and proof-readers with perfect knowledge of both Italian and the source language (the key to a quality translation).
A precise corporate choice, designed to ensure we stand out from other agencies offering cut-price translations that are often very poor quality.
We can provide various types of translation:
- Technical translations (manuals, technical catalogues, specifications, multimedia presentations)
- Commercial translations (contracts, price lists, publicity, company newsletters)
- Medical-scientific translations
- Translations of websites, ecommerce, portals and all other social media marketing tools
- Legal translations (legal documents, public notary deeds, sales contracts, etc.)
- Translations for the publishing sector (books, magazines, tour guides)
- Localization software
- Translations on graphic layouts (InDesign, Xpress, AutoCAD) Windows / MAC
- Translations from PDFs
- Translations from audio/video supports
- Translations and editing of subtitles in any video format
- Voice-overs in Italian for audio/video documents
We use SDL Trados Studio 2017
We are SDL partners
Here are some of the language combinations we offer:
|Western Europe||Eastern Europe||Asia|
Quality guaranteed: all translation projects are supervised by individual project managers that follow the entire process, in line with our guaranteed quality standards.
Click here for a quick quote
How we translate:
We always use mother-tongue translators and proof-readers with domain expertise and offer translation services on graphic files such as InDesign, Xpress, AutoCAD and Acrobat, as well as on Office files (Word-Excel-PowerPoint).
We also use computer-assisted translation tools (SDL Trados Studio 2017) to ensure we offer the most competitive rates and translations that are delivered on deadline and more coherent with the corporate language used.
We can work using translation memories provided by the client, create them by drawing on archive material or else produce them at the same time as working on the new translation.
Glossaries: the use of assisted translation tools means we can create personalised glossaries for different clients, so any future translations can be more consistent, as well as much faster.
Quality control: before being sent to our clients, translations are thoroughly and fully proof-read.
Free draft proof-reading: should clients need to print translations, we offer a free first proof read prior to printing.
Confidentiality: any documents translated are treated confidentially throughout the entire process - a key aspect considering that on the market there are numerous operators who, sometimes unknown to the client, automatically translate documents subjecting them to processing on remote servers that are unprotected in terms of data confidentiality.
Rates: our rates are calculated on the basis of either a standard 25-line page or by the word.
tel. +39 3334873291 - fax +39 0541 379198 - Email: email@example.com
via Pegli, 3 - 47924 Rimini (Italy)
VAT number 01811220407